• Dedicated pumps for all functions
• Separate hydraulic pumps to power hydraulic saw, hydraulic feed, splitter and loader
• Cut or split and load a log or feed a log at the same time
• The 22 gal/min pump runs the splitting cylinder and chainsaw motor, the 4 gal/min pump runs the feed decks. This allows you to feed the next cut in while the splitter is in the return mode which speeds up the process greatly
• Oil tank is powered to the bar by DC pump
The Hud-Son Brute Firewood processor uses dedicated pumps for all functions. The 22 gal/min pump runs the splitting cylinder and chainsaw motor, the 4 gal/min pump runs the feed decks. this allows you to feed the next cut in while the splitter is in the return mode which speed up the process greatly. The oil tank is powered to the bar by DC pump. Freight FOB Barneveld, NY 13304. Features include 23 HP Engine w/electric start, hydraulic log loader, hydraulic log feed, hydraulic log clamp, hydraulic saw, 20 inch diameter log capacity, 24 inch splitter w/auto cycle, 19 ton splitting force, 7 second cycle time, adjustable 4-way wedge (manual), dual hydraulic pumps, 10 gallon reservoir tank, 2 inch trailer hitch, torsion axle, highway towable up to 45 MPH, built in hydraulic pressure gauge & hour meter, and an automatic oiler.
There are no reviews yet.