• Complete with boom, rotator and grapple
• Designed to work with 3pt hitch set ups or universal quick connects
• Mount on the front of a skid steer, tractor or 3 pt hitch
• Move logs, brush and more with ease
• Included solenoid valve and toggle to switch one set of hydraulic remote to each function
Uniforest Scorpion Grabs feature robust construction, are made from high-quality materials, have quality anti-corrosion protection and have on movable parts, slide bushings are used which are lubrication free. The Uniforest Scorpion Grapple model 1800SV is available from Hud-Son Forest Equipment with 70″ openings down to 2-3/4″ with bypass jaws, 360 degree rotation, 21,000 pound clamping power and heavy duty hydraulic fittings and hoses. Set up to be mounted on a universal quick attachment and 3 point hitch. Come with a built in diverter valve with hose kit and 12volt toggle. This equipment is designed for durability and stability, proven in the harshest conditions in the world. Applications for this equipment excel for small logging operations, landscaping, site development and disaster debris management. Whatever needs moving or remediation and for embankment stabilization or flood control diversion projects you can count on this equipment. There is clearly no equal to this equipment when used in close proximity operations, environmentally sensitive or low impact areas and for effective time management.
There are no reviews yet.