Thank you, Owen, at Ledge Hill Farm in CT for sharing this wonderful video of the Hud-Son Forest Equipment Log Debarker in action!
• Turn your chainsaw into a debarker, notcher or planer
• Easily mounts on any saw bar
• Uses .325 or 3/8” pitch chain to drive the drum that has two 3 ¼” planer blades
• Use to debark and notch logs
• Make notches or debark poles for barns, fences, bridges, landscaping, log home construction and more!
• Features ball-bearing construction for long life and durability
• Comes with universal spline/sprocket system, accommodates all pitches of saw chain and two blades
Save time and money — the uses are endless!
Turn your chain saw into a tree debarker, peeler, notcher or planer! It easily mounts on any saw bar. You can make notches or debark poles for barns, fences, bridges, landscaping, log home construction and more! Save time and money. The uses for this great tool are endless. The debarker comes with universal spline/sprocket system, which accommodates 3/8″ and .325 pitch saw chain and two 3-1/4″ planer blades. Visit cnychainsawmuseum.com to see Stihl, Husqvarna, Jonsered, Homelite, McCulloch, Remington and many other brands of chainsaws. Features all ball-bearing construction for long life and durability. WITH FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES ONLY!